Home Run Chicken Sliders
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Mix together chicken, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup of the Almond Breeze, onion, cheese, peppers, seasoning and egg in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. (May be prepared 1 day ahead and stored tightly covered in the refrigerator.)
While meat mixture chills, make Creamy Breeze Guacamole: Combine the remaining ¼ cup of Almond Breeze, cilantro, pickled jalapeno peppers, pickle brine, garlic salt, avocado and green onion in a small blender or food processor and blend. Set aside.
Using wet hands, shape meat into 12 flat patties. Coat liberally on both sides with olive oil spray and cook over medium heat in a very large nonstick skillet for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until nicely browned and cooked through.
Spread roll bottoms with guacamole, then sprinkle with pico de gallo. Place a slider and roll top on each.
Guacamole Nutritional Information Servings: 8 Serving size: 2 tablespoons Calories: 30 Total Fat: 2.5g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 70mg Total Carbohydrate: 2g Dietary Fiber: 1g Sugars: 0g Protein: 0g Calcium: 0% Iron: 0%
Featured In: Food Festival
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Original Unsweetened Almond Breeze (divided)
- 1/4 cup finely minced red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning blend
- 1 egg
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 16 small rolls (2-inches in diameter)
- Fresh pico de gallo
- 2 tablespoons lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon sliced pickled jalapeno peppers plus 1 tablespoon brine from jar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 large ripe avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1 medium green onion (sliced)
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.