Strawberry Rhubarb Bread
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the Almond Breeze, eggs, sugar, and coconut oil. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir lightly until combined.
Stir the strawberries and rhubarb into the batter. Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
Bake for 40-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Cool for 10-15 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Fannetastic Food
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil; melted
- 1 1/4 cups chopped strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped rhubarb