Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Strawberry Rhubarb Bread
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together.
Stir the strawberries and rhubarb into the batter. Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
Bake for 40-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Cool for 10-15 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Fannetastic Food
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil; melted
- 1 1/4 cups chopped strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped rhubarb