Important Consumer Alert: Recall of a limited number of 64 oz Refrigerated Vanilla Almond Breeze almondmilk announced because the product may contain trace levels of milk, an allergen not listed on the label. READ MORE
Havarti and Green Onion Cornmeal Biscuits
|Total Fat||9.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11.2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.8 g|
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and pepper into a mixing bowl and whisk together.
Cut in grated butter until just incorporated and a fine meal forms.
Fold in the Havarti and green onions and gently stir in the almond milk until no dry spots remain.
Drop 1/4 cup sized scoops onto a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake for 18-20 minutes or until biscuits have lightly browned on top and have cooked through.
Allow biscuits to cool for 7 to 10 minutes before serving.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Spoon Fork Bacon
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup medium grind cornmeal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter - frozen and shredded
- 4 ounces Havarti - cheese shredded
- 2 green onions - thinly sliced
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)