Gluten-Free Vanilla Almond Cake with Coconut Ganache
Serves Up To
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup butter; softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar (superfine)
- 6 tablespoons egg whites (from a carton)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil; melted
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a Bundt pan with nonstick spray (or lightly coat with coconut oil) and dust with gluten-free flour.
In a large bowl, whisk the baking powder, salt, gluten-feee flour, coconut flour until combine. Set aside.
Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture in batches, and stir until smooth.
Pour the mixture into the Bundt pan, and bake for 28-30 minutes, until lightly golden and set.
Allow to cool completely before inverting onto a plate to drizzle with ganache.
To prepare the ganache, place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double-boiler, or microwave for 30 seconds in a glass bowl. Stir until smooth. Pour on top of the cake and serve!
Made with these products:
Courtesy of: The Fitnessista
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates