Ghostly Hot Chocolate
Serves Up To
- 5 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1 package (4 serving size) white chocolate instant pudding mix
- Food coloring (orange; green; purple)
- 2 Tbsp. vegan chocolate chips
- 40 miniature marshmallows
In large saucepan, whisk almondmilk and pudding mix over medium-low heat until mixture is smooth and warm, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Add a few drops of liquid food color for desired color.
Meanwhile, place chocolate chips in small custard cup. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds or until melted; stir with toothpick. Slightly flatten marshmallows. With toothpick, use melted chocolate to draw faces on top surface of marshmallows. Set aside.
Pour hot chocolate into mugs. Top with marshmallow faces.
Made with these products:
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates