Ghostly Hot Chocolate
Tint this sweet white chocolate flavor beverage to match the color theme of your Halloween party. Let the kids help draw the faces on their own marshmallows.
In large saucepan, whisk almondmilk and pudding mix over medium-low heat until mixture is smooth and warm, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Add a few drops of liquid food color for desired color.
Meanwhile, place chocolate chips in small custard cup. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds or until melted; stir with toothpick. Slightly flatten marshmallows. With toothpick, use melted chocolate to draw faces on top surface of marshmallows. Set aside.
Pour hot chocolate into mugs. Top with marshmallow faces.
- 5 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk
- 1 package (4 serving size) white chocolate instant pudding mix
- Food coloring (orange; green; purple)
- 2 Tbsp. vegan chocolate chips
- 40 miniature marshmallows
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.