French Toast Sticks
|Total Fat||9.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26.8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.4 g|
Begin by whisking together eggs, Almond Breeze, vanilla, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
Then, prep your bread by slicing into strips. Set aside.
Heat a skilling with coconut oil cooking spray to medium heat.
Dunk each piece of bread into the egg mixture, making sure everything is generously coated on both sides. Place on the skillet and let cook for about 3-5 minutes, or until the bottom turns golden brown. Flip and continue cooking for about 3-5 minutes until everything is cooked all the way through and the second side is golden brown.
- It's always better to do this on a lower setting so that things cook evenly. Refrain from putting your burner on high, please!
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Fit Foodie Finds
- 6 eggs; large
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 pieces of whole grain bread
Included in this recipe