Fog City Fondue
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g|
Place broth in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and reduce to 1/2 cup. Add Almond Breeze and garlic and bringto a simmer. Tear Teleme cheese into pieces and add to pot, stirring until melted; remove from heat.
Place cheeses and flour in a medium bowl and toss to coat cheese evenly with flour. Add cheeses to saucepan a little at a time, placing back over very low heat and stirring until fondue is smooth and cheese is fully melted. Stir in mustard and pepper. Serve with cubed San Francisco Sourdough Bread.
Cooking tip: While cooking broth, as the level gets low, pour into a glass measuring cup to determine the volume. If it’s above 1/2 cup, pour back into saucepan and continue to cook. If it’s below 1/2 cup, add water to make 1/2 cup.
Tip: If your fondue is not smooth, puree briefly with a stick blender or in a blender or food processor.
Makes 8 servings.
Featured In: Food Festival
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 8 oz. Teleme cheese
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or Jarlsberg cheese
- 2 1/2 tbs flour
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Maggi Seasoning or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cubed San Francisco Sourdough Bread
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.