Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
Note on blueberries: if using frozen, make sure they are thawed and well rinsed and drained before making pancakes.
Preheat griddle 350°F or heat frying pan over medium heat until a fleck of water “dances” in the pan.
Whisk flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add egg, lemon juice, almondmilk, and oil. Whisk until combined (batter may be slightly lumpy).
Gently fold in desired amount of blueberries.
Cook pancakes immediately, flipping halfway, on griddle or in pan greased with cooking spray. Serve warm with syrup.
Courtesy of: Crazy for Crust
- 1 cup (131g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (27g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup (237ml) Original Almond Breeze Almondmilk (or any other unsweetened varieties)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2-1 cup fresh or frozen thawed blueberries
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.