Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Crustless Vegetable Quiche
|Total Fat||9.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7.2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.4 g|
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper, asparagus, peas, and green onions. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes, until tender. Transfer the vegetables to a pie tin or baking dish.
Crumble the goat cheese evenly on top of the vegetables, sprinkle the parsley evenly over the cheese.
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond breeze, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour this mixture over the vegetables.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the eggs are set and a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Fannetastic Food
- 1 red bell pepper; diced
- 1 cup sliced asparagus
- 1 cup fresh or frozen green peas
- 3 green onions; sliced (optional)
- 4 oz goat (or feta) cheese; crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil