Important Consumer Alert: Recall of a limited number of 64 oz Refrigerated Vanilla Almond Breeze almondmilk announced because the product may contain trace levels of milk, an allergen not listed on the label. READ MORE
Crustless Quiche with Spring Vegetables
|Total Fat||9.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7.2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.4 g|
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper, asparagus, peas, and green onions. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes, until tender. Transfer the vegetables to a pie tin or baking dish.
Crumble the goat cheese evenly on top of the vegetables, sprinkle the parsley evenly over the cheese.
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond breeze, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour this mixture over the vegetables.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the eggs are set and a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Fannetastic Food
- 1 red bell pepper; diced
- 1 cup sliced asparagus
- 1 cup fresh or frozen green peas
- 3 green onions; sliced (optional)
- 4 oz goat (or feta) cheese; crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil