|Total Fat||10.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||14.9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.8 g|
Blanch kale in salted, boiling water until bright and tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain kale into a colander, pressing out as much liquid as possible. Set aside.
Place a skillet over medium high heat and melt butter. Sauté garlic and shallots for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add almond milk and reduce heat to medium. Simmer mixture until milk has reduced by 1/3.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer until mixture has thickened and everything is completely combined. Adjust seasonings and serve.
Courtesy of: Spoon Fork Bacon
- 2 bunches kale; washed dried and torn into pieces (ribs removed)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter; softened (can substitute coconut oil for healthier alternative)
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Included in this recipe