Chocolate Chip Cookie Smoothie
|Total Fat||9.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||45.8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6.3 g|
Pop the ingredients in a blender, and go from mix to liquify in steps. Let it blend on liquify (or the highest setting) for 30 seconds. The trick to this smoothie is REALLY blending it. Taste and add more almond cashew milk if you like a thinner consistency.
- For an extra thick smoothie, pour a cup of the vanilla almond milk into an ice cube tray to make ice cubes. This way, your smoothie will be ice cold, without watering it down. Just add the ice cubes and a cup of almond milk instead of 2 cups of almond milk when you blend everything together.
Courtesy of: The Kitchy Kitchen
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.