Chocolate Cherry Almond Milk Milkshake
|Total Fat||4.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.6 g|
Add chocolate milk ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth, adjusting flavor/level of sweetness as desired. Transfer to a serving glass or jar and refrigerate to chill.
Rinse blender and add cherry milk ingredients. Blend until creamy and smooth, then taste and adjust flavors/sweetness as needed.
Add a few ice cubes to your serving glasses and top with cherry milk (or do it in the reverse order). Drink immediately.
Courtesy of: Minimalist Baker
- 1.5 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 3-4 pitted medjool dates (if not moist and sticky; soak in warm water for 10 minutes, then drain)
- 2-3 Tbsp cocoa or cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 1 cup pitted cherries (frozen for more of a smoothie texture)
- 1-2 pitted medal dates (or sweetener of choice); if desired
Included in this recipe