Important Consumer Alert: Recall of a limited number of 64 oz Refrigerated Vanilla Almond Breeze almondmilk announced because the product may contain trace levels of milk, an allergen not listed on the label. READ MORE
Chocolate Cherry Almond Milkshake
|Total Fat||4.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.6 g|
Add chocolate milk ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth, adjusting flavor/level of sweetness as desired. Transfer to a serving glass or jar and refrigerate to chill.
Rinse blender and add cherry milk ingredients. Blend until creamy and smooth, then taste and adjust flavors/sweetness as needed.
Add a few ice cubes to your serving glasses and top with cherry milk (or do it in the reverse order). Drink immediately.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Minimalist Baker
- 1.5 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- 3-4 pitted medjool dates (if not moist and sticky; soak in warm water for 10 minutes
- then drain)
- 2-3 Tbsp cocoa or cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 1.5 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original
- 1 cup pitted cherries (frozen for more of a smoothie texture)
- 1-2 pitted medal dates (or sweetener of choice); if desired