Breeze Ice Pops with Fresh Berries
Serves Up To
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk or Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew almondmilk blend
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or chopped strawberries
Whisk together Almond Breeze, sugar, cornstarch and extract in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, whisking frequently. Add butter and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened, stirring frequently. Let cool, stirring occasionally.
Stir in berries and spoon into ice cream pop molds. Insert a handle or popsicle stick into each. Freeze overnight.
Made with these products:
Note: If using popsicle sticks, cover each mold firmly with foil. Make a tiny slit in each and insert sticks.
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates