Breeze Banana Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F and coat 2 mini loaf pans with nonstick spray.
Whisk together bananas, sugar, Almond Breeze, oil, extract and egg in a large bowl. Stir together dry ingredients and add to banana mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are incorporated.
Spoon equal amounts into prepared pans and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool before removing from tins. Makes 8 servings.
Recipe tips: For a fun ice cream sandwich, spoon slightly softened ice cream between slices of banana bread and freeze until firm.
This recipe may be baked in a 7 1/2 X 3 1/2-inch loaf pan for 55 minutes to make 1 small but full-size loaf, or double the recipe and bake in an 8 X 4-inch loaf pan for 1 hour and 10 minutes for a large loaf.
Courtesy of: Patty Mastracco
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana (2 large bananas)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Blue Diamond Vanilla Almond Breeze
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fine almond flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds