Amaranth Granola Breakfast Bowl
Serves Up To
|Total Fat||12.7 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||33.2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5.1 g|
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- ½ cup amaranth
- ⅔ cup chopped almonds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Fresh; frozen or dried fruit (blueberries; tart cherries; etc)
- Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk (preference on amount)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, amaranth, almonds, cinnamon and salt. Add coconut oil, maple syrup and almond butter, and mix to incorporate.
Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about about 30 minutes or until golden brown, tossing halfway through. Let cool.
Store extra granola in an airtight container.
Made with these products:
- If you're gluten free be sure to find oats that are certified gluten free
Courtesy of: Love and Lemons
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates