Breakfast Bowl with Amaranth Granola
|Total Fat||12.7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33.2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5.1 g|
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, amaranth, almonds, cinnamon and salt. Add coconut oil, maple syrup and almond butter, and mix to incorporate.
Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about about 30 minutes or until golden brown, tossing halfway through. Let cool.
Assemble bowls with granola, fruit and almond milk.
Store extra granola in an airtight container.
- If you're gluten free be sure to find oats that are certified gluten free
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- ½ cup amaranth
- ⅔ cup chopped almonds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Fresh; frozen or dried fruit (blueberries; tart cherries; etc)
- Almond Breeze Original
Included in this recipe