Blueberry Date Shake
Place the banana, blueberries, dates, almond butter, vanilla extract, and almondmilk in a high powered blender (if you do not have a high-powered blender, blend the milk and half of the frozen fruit first, then slowing add the rest of the fruit and remaining ingredients). Blend until smooth. If you would like the shake a bit thicker, add a few ice cubes and blend again. Taste and add additional almond butter if you’d like the shake a little richer or another date if you’d like it sweeter. Pour and enjoy!
Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up 1 day. Give the jar a good shake, then sip away. If the mixture is thinner than you’d like, reblend it with a bit more frozen fruit, ice, or dates to thicken it to your liking.
Courtesy of: Well Plated
- 2 medium bananas cut into chunks and frozen (about 8 ounces or 1 1/2 cups slices)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (about 4 ounces)
- 3 pitted Medjool dates plus additional to taste
- 1 tablespoon almond butter plus additional to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Almond Breeze almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 2-3 ice cubes (optional)
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.