Blueberry Overnight Oats with Almond Milk
|Total Fat||6.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||42.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7.4 g|
Place ingredients for cobbler (oats, almondmilk, protein powder, blueberries, chia seeds and vanilla extract) in a container and stir until well combined. Seal with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
Prepare the crumble topping by combining oat flour, cane sugar, coconut oil, sliced almonds, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside. (This can be done the night before as well.)
Bring out of the fridge in the morning and stir. You'll notice that the protein powder, oats and chia seeds soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before serving. Portion overnight oats into two containers, top each with the crumble topping and a few extra blueberries. Enjoy!
Courtesy of: Eating Bird Food
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (not instant)
- 1½ cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk)
- 4 Tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (plus more for topping)
- ½ Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon oat flour
- 1 Tablespoon organic cane sugar
- ½ Tablespoon coconut oil; melted
- 1 Tablespoons sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.