Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly butter an 11 X 7-inch baking dish.
Stir together 5 cups blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is thickened. Stir in remaining blueberries and lemon zest and transfer to prepared dish.
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl, then stir in Almond Breeze and butter. Drop spoonfulls over hot berry mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and cooked through.
- 7 cups fresh blueberries divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk
- 5 tablespoons butter softened
Included in this recipe