Serves Up To
- 7 cups fresh blueberries divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk
- 5 tablespoons butter softened
Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly butter an 11 X 7-inch baking dish.
Stir together 5 cups blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is thickened. Stir in remaining blueberries and lemon zest and transfer to prepared dish.
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl, then stir in Almond Breeze and butter. Drop spoonfulls over hot berry mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and cooked through.
Made with these products:
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates