Autumn Glow Milkshake
No nutritional info available at this time
Blend everything up in a high-powered blender until smooth. Add more almondmilk as needed to keep it moving smoothly.
Serve topped with granola, banana slices, fruit, a drizzle of almond butter, sliced salted caramel almonds or whatever your heart desires.
For the sweet potatoes, peeling is recommended, then cutting into cubes, steaming, and freezing ahead of time. You want them to be frozen when you blend in order to get the right texture.
Courtesy of: Pinch of Yum
- 1 cup frozen sweet potato steamed (see notes)
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 scoop of your fave protein powder (vanilla is best)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- A pinch of sea salt
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.