Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Almond Cheese Crackers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until mixture starts to hold together.
Remove from processor and gather into a ball; knead a few times to form a soft dough. Divide into 2 pieces and shape each into a log about 2-inches in diameter. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
Slice dough as thinly as possible and place on prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
If crackers are prepared ahead and have softened, bake at 350°F for about 3 minutes or until crisped.
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, cubed
- 2½ cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon regular or coarse grind pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked sea salt
Included in this recipe