Strawberry Orange Ice Pops
|Total Carbohydrates||6.9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.1 g|
Strawberry Layer: combine 1 Cup Unsweetened Original Almond Milk, ½ Cup orange juice, ½ Cup frozen strawberries, ½ Cup fresh strawberries and 1 orange (peeled and sectioned). Blend until smooth. Pour into glass jar and set aside. Keep refrigerated.
Orange Layer: combine 1 Cup Almond Breeze, ½ Cup orange juice, and 1 orange (peeled and sectioned). Blend until smooth. Pour into glass jar and set aside. Keep refrigerated.
Optional: Vanilla Protein Layer: combine 1½ Cups Unsweetened Almond Cashew Milk and 2 scoops vanilla protein powder. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass jar and set aside. Keep refrigerated.
Pour one flavor into mold. Freeze 30-40 minutes. Continue with each flavor until mold is full. Freeze for 4-6 hours total.
- How to make regular popsicles (no layers): Combine all ingredients into a blender, blending until smooth. Pour into popsicle mold. Freeze 4-6 hours.
- Option of adding fresh slices of strawberries to mold.
Courtesy of: Design Love Fest
- 3½ Cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 2 oranges peeled and sectioned
- ½ Cup frozen strawberries
- ½ Cup fresh strawberries
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (optional)
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.