Important Consumer Alert: Recall of a limited number of 64 oz Refrigerated Vanilla Almond Breeze almondmilk announced because the product may contain trace levels of milk, an allergen not listed on the label. READ MORE
Strawberry Orange Popsicles
|Total Fat||0.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6.9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.1 g|
Strawberry Layer: combine 1 Cup Almond Breeze, ½ Cup orange juice, ½ Cup frozen strawberries, ½ Cup fresh strawberries and 1 orange (peeled and sectioned). Blend until smooth. Pour into glass jar and set aside. Keep refrigerated.
Orange Layer: combine 1 Cup Almond Breeze, ½ Cup orange juice, and 1 orange (peeled and sectioned). Blend until smooth. Pour into glass jar and set aside. Keep refrigerated.
Optional: Vanilla Protein Layer: combine 1½ Cups Almond Breeze and 2 scoops vanilla protein powder. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass jar and set aside. Keep refrigerated.
Pour one flavor into mold. Freeze 30-40 minutes. Continue with each flavor until mold is full. Freeze for 4-6 hours total.
- How to make regular popsicles (no layers): Combine all ingredients into a blender, blending until smooth. Pour into popsicle mold. Freeze 4-6 hours.
- Option of adding fresh slices of strawberries to mold.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Design Love Fest
- 3½ Cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 2 oranges peeled and sectioned
- ½ Cup frozen strawberries
- ½ Cup fresh strawberries
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (optional)