Golden Milk Latte with Almond Milk
Serves Up To
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Add the Almond Breeze, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and allspice into a saucepan. Stir to combine the ingredients.
Heat the milk on low and bring to a low simmer. This will take about 5 minutes.
Once the milk bubbles in the center, continue to let is simmer for another 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the saucepan from heat. Stir in the maple syrup.
Pour the golden milk in cups and serve.
Made with these products:
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates