Creamy Orange Pops
Serves Up To
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate thawed
Whisk together Almond Breeze, sugar, cornstarch, butter or coconut oil and extract in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, whisking frequently. Cook over low heat until mixture has thickened, stirring frequently. Let cool, stirring occasionally.
Place 2/3 of the mixture in a separate bowl and stir in orange juice concentrate. Combine mixture from both bowls and swirl very lightly.
Spoon into ice cream pop molds and insert a handle or stick into each. Freeze overnight.
Made with these products:
Note: If using popsicle sticks, cover each mold firmly with foil. Make a tiny slit in each and insert sticks.
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates