Vegan Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie
|Total Fat||20.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||44.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7.9 g|
Add all ingredients except almond milk to the blender. Add in almond milk 1/2 cup at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
Serves 1 generously. Best when fresh, though leftovers will keep covered in the fridge for up to 24 hours. You could even freeze this into popsicles!
Courtesy of: Minimalist Baker
- 1 large ripe banana (~200 g); previously peeled; sliced and frozen
- 2 Tbsp (32 g) natural almond butter (if unsalted add a pinch of salt)
- 1-2 dates; pitted (if not sticky and moist; soak in hot water for 10 minutes; then drain)
- 1 Tbsp (5 g) cacao powder or unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups (240 - 360 ml) Chocolate Almond Breeze
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs for “chocolate chip” effect (blend in or use as topping)
- 1 Tbsp flax or hemp seeds for added nutrition
- Dairy free chocolate sauce (for drizzling inside glass)
- Coconut whipped cream for topping
- 1/2 cup ice (optional)
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.