Apple Cinnamon & Almond Smoothie
Combine the cinnamon, apple, banana, honey, 2/3 cup almond milk, and almond butter in a high-powered blender. Blend, starting on low and moving to high, for 2 minutes, or until all the grit of the apple is smooth.
Add the ice cube and the chia and blend again. Add a little more of the almond milk if you like your smoothie on the milky side. Serve, sprinkled with cinnamon.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Big Girls Small Kitchen
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon - plus more for garnish
- 1 sweet apple - cored (I like Fuji) with skin left on if you’ve got a powerful blender
- Half of a ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon honey; preferably raw
- 2/3 – 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon creamy roasted almond butter
- 1 ice cube
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
Included in this recipe