Important Consumer Alert: Recall of a limited number of 64 oz Refrigerated Vanilla Almond Breeze almondmilk announced because the product may contain trace levels of milk, an allergen not listed on the label. READ MORE
Apple Cinnamon & Almond Smoothie
Combine the cinnamon, apple, banana, honey, 2/3 cup almond milk, and almond butter in a high-powered blender. Blend, starting on low and moving to high, for 2 minutes, or until all the grit of the apple is smooth.
Add the ice cube and the chia and blend again. Add a little more of the almond milk if you like your smoothie on the milky side. Serve, sprinkled with cinnamon.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Big Girls Small Kitchen
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon - plus more for garnish
- 1 sweet apple - cored (I like Fuji) with skin left on if you’ve got a powerful blender
- Half of a ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon honey; preferably raw
- 2/3 – 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon creamy roasted almond butter
- 1 ice cube
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds