Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Blueberry and Spinach Power Smoothie with Almond Milk
|Total Carbohydrate||34.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8.8 g|
Place all ingredients besides chia seeds into blender and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk if smoothie is too thick. Pour into a chilled glass, sprinkle with chia seeds and extra blueberries; enjoy!
- Feel free to add 1/2 cup greek yogurt or a scoop of protein powder if you'd like more protein in this recipe.
- Instead of blueberries, try using raspberries or whatever berry you like best.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Ambitious Kitchen
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries; raspberries; or blackberries
- 1/2 frozen medium banana
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Vanilla)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds for topping; if desired