Important Consumer Alert: Recall of a limited number of 64 oz Refrigerated Vanilla Almond Breeze almondmilk announced because the product may contain trace levels of milk, an allergen not listed on the label. READ MORE
Wild Blueberry Spinach Power Smoothie
|Total Carbohydrate||34.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8.8 g|
Place all ingredients besides chia seeds into blender and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk if smoothie is too thick. Pour into a chilled glass, sprinkle with chia seeds and extra blueberries; enjoy!
- Feel free to add 1/2 cup greek yogurt or a scoop of protein powder if you'd like more protein in this recipe.
- Instead of blueberries, try using raspberries or whatever berry you like best.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Ambitious Kitchen
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries; raspberries; or blackberries
- 1/2 frozen medium banana
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Vanilla)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds for topping; if desired