Blueberry and Spinach Power Smoothie with Almond Milk
Serves Up To
|Total Carbohydrates||34.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8.8 g|
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries; raspberries; or blackberries
- 1/2 frozen medium banana
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds for topping; if desired
Place all ingredients besides chia seeds into blender and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk if smoothie is too thick. Pour into a chilled glass, sprinkle with chia seeds and extra blueberries; enjoy!
Made with these products:
- Feel free to add 1/2 cup greek yogurt or a scoop of protein powder if you'd like more protein in this recipe.
- Instead of blueberries, try using raspberries or whatever berry you like best.
Courtesy of: Ambitious Kitchen
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates