Avocado Banana Blueberry Smoothie with Almond Milk
Place all the ingredients in your blender in the order listed: almondmilk, spinach, banana, avocado, blueberries, flaxseed meal, and almond butter.
If you'd like a thicker smoothie, add a small handful of ice. For a thinner smoothie, add a bit more almondmilk.
Blend until smooth.
Courtesy of: Well Plated
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 medium ripe banana peeled
- 1/2 ripe avocado peeled and pitted
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or whole almonds if you have a very high-powered blender that will ensure the mixture is smooth)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.