Easy Spring Smoothies with Almond Milk to Try
Ahhh, Spring – can you feel it? The sound of birds chirping, warming sun on your face, and plants blooming around you. Okay, maybe not so much yet… but these 5 almond milk smoothie recipes will get you excited about Spring, plus they are all quick and easy to make so they don’t require much effort. Just toss the ingredients in the blender, pour, and enjoy.
Better yet, these easy and delicious smoothies are perfect for anyone that’s dairy-free, as they all use almond milk as the main ingredient. Almond milk smoothies not only provide a decadent creamy texture, but they add some nutritional benefits as well.
5 Quick & Easy Almond Milk Smoothie Recipes for Spring
Nourish & Refresh Smoothie
- 1/3 cup spinach
- 1/2 banana (frozen)
- 1/3 cup cherry
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Coconut Almondmilk Unsweetened
Easy Island Greens Smoothie
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (chunks)
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
Triple Berry Blast Smoothie
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almondmilk
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 packet no-calorie sweetener such as stevia (optional)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries (partially thawed)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries (partially thawed)
Fruits & Greens Smoothie
- 3/4 cup DOLE® Fruit & Veggie Blends Fruit ‘n Greens Smoothie Mix
- 3/4 - 1 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze Almondmilk
Refresh & Reboot Spinach Pear Smoothie
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 pear
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original
These recipes will have you feeling satisfied, refreshed, and nourished as you get ready to welcome the new season.
Looking for more smoothies you can whip up for other occasions? Check out our collection of almond milk smoothie recipes to add to your self-care routine to keep you feeling your best.