Nut Thins® FAQs
This page contains frequently asked questions about our Nut Thins® products. If you have a question that you don't see answered here, please send it to us using our Contact form and we'll respond as quickly as possible.
- How should I store Nut-Thins®?
- Are Nut-Thins® wheat and gluten free?
- Do Nut-Thins® contain white or brown rice?
- Is the butter flavor used in Nut-Thins® from real butter?
- Are any of the ingredients used in Nut-Thins® derived from corn?
- Are the inner foils bags recyclable?
- Are Nut-Thins in direct contact with the aluminum in the inner bag?
Our Nut-thins® are packaged in air tight containers to preserve freshness. Once the packages are opened the crackers should be consumed within one to two weeks. Protect the crackers against absorption of moisture and odor.
The ingredients used in Nut Thins® do not contain gluten. Nut-Thins® are processed in a facility that is certified by the “Gluten Free Certification Organization”. In addition Blue Diamond has every production lot of Nut Thins tested and certified for gluten.
Non allergenic, gluten free, white rice is used in the making of Nut-Thin® crackers.
The butter flavor is derived from dairy milk.
Some of the ingredients used in the seasonings and flavors are derived from corn.
The inner bag is made up of layers of plastic and aluminum foil and is not recyclable.
The inner bag aluminum is sandwiched between layers of plastic. Nut-Thins® are in contact with food grade plastic film.